Most organisations say that their people are their greatest asset. For us, it’s personal.
With more than 1,300 internal employees and 21,000 employees out working on client sites, the Chandler Macleod Group is one of the region’s largest employers – so we know what it takes to recruit, select and retain the best people. In fact, everything we do relates to unleashing potential in people and companies; from providing today’s career opportunities to planning, measuring and managing the workforces of tomorrow.
At the heart of our commitment to unleashing potential is BestFit™. Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod was built on psychometric assessment of employees and candidates, to ensure we find the right person-job-environment fit, which allows our people to realise and unleash their potential. After all, no matter what the market conditions, the fact is you can only really take your business to the next level if you have the right people to take you there.
Now over fifty years on, Chandler Macleod Group has diversified to provide some of the largest companies and organisations in the region with a range of products and services, which together, provide an end to end human resources solution.
Our objectives are simple; to drive client's productivity while reducing workforce risk as, in our experience, this always drives profitability. We do this by partnering with our clients to plan for strategic advantage, source the right talent, assess their organisation and their people, develop their workforce and manage their workforce.
Watch our video to learn how Chandler Macleod can unleash potential within your organisation.
Chandler Macleod Snapshot
Some key facts about us are:
- 50+ years providing HR Services. In that time we’ve not just survived, but thrived throughout changing economic cycles, and enabled our clients to do the same.
- We’re publicly listed on the Australian Stock Exchange
- We have a highly accomplished Board and Leadership Team
- $1.5B in revenue
- Over 1,300 full time employees
- Certified to ISO9001:2008 Quality Management Standard
Unmatched service breadth
- We cover every aspect of human resources - our product and service breadth means that we can offer a single, unbundled product or service, through to packaged, end to end solutions.
- A footprint of more than 50 branches across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the UK and Ireland, allowing us to offer a responsive local presence or a service matching the scope of some of the largest clients in the region.
- As one of Australia’s largest private employers of registered psychologists, we have specialist expertise in assessment and development solutions to enhance the productivity of individuals, teams and organisations.
- We deliver BestFit™ people - every candidate is assessed to achieve the right fit between the person, the role and the environment. We’ve assessed over 650,000 Australians since 2005.
- Safety is our first priority - our Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate (LTIFR) is one of the best in the business, and our targets of 0 LTIFR and <20 Total Recordable Injuries will see us continue to excel as one of Australia’s safest employers.
- We payroll over 300,000 people every week under our Aurion Payroll & HR Information System.
- We apply specialist sector knowledge to over 3,100 companies across the region.
Unmatched career opportunities
- Every week, our people work over 450,000 hours across Asia Pacific
- We have 21,000 employees out working on client sites each week
- Through our AHS Hospitality division, last year our people made over 8,000,000 hotel beds nationally
- Through our Vivir Healthcare division, last year our people provided hands on care at over 18,000 aged care beds nationally
- Solid union relationships and Industrial Relations strategy
- Customer base spans a broad cross section of the Australian economy, including 60% of the ASX 100 & many world-leading Fortune 500 companies