As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our client is seeking to engage a Workforce Resource Analyst on a contract for 6 months with potential extension.
As the Resource Manager / Senior Analyst you will support Professional Services business across APAC & Japan, reporting to the Director of Business Operations. You will be responsible for staffing and resource management, utilization and capacity planning, skills assessment tracking, backlog management, and Sub-Contractor on-boarding/off-boarding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Regional VPs, Practice Leads, and, Delivery Managers to staff Services projects in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaise with Delivery Partner vendors to build and maintain a solid Sub-Contractor resource pool.
- Partner with Practice Leaders on shadowing and enablement opportunities for both internal and partner resources
- Proactively escalate internal operational issues and Professional Services team issues with the Operations Director
- Support Regional Leads in minimizing our resource bench, by providing a forward-looking view of our business pipeline as it pertains to Staffing
- Understand the delivery of performance statistics for the health of the business in a format consumable by all our stakeholders
- Understand the best practice tools to manage and report on the business in a timely fashion
- Help ensure all resources are reporting their utilization levels in a timely manner
- Provide monthly backlog analysis to Operations Director and close out projects that are either complete or no longer have budget
- Understand the Forecasting process
APAC & Japan Operational Support:
- Training and supporting other departments on Professional Services processes and responding to requests as needed.
- Maintain clear and regular communication with high level executives including Vice Presidents and Regional Vice Presidents
- Provide leadership in analyzing, documenting and improving Professional Services Operations processes and work to standardize processes globally
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar Resource Management / Workforce Planning role with a knowledge of and exposure to operational Business Processes
- Knowledge of Services/Professional Services/Consulting operations preferred
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks, prioritize multiple responsibilities, and follow through independently
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgments in time sensitive and high-pressure situations
- Ability to work independently and multi-task, in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
- Proficient in MS Office (intermediate)
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting "Apply for this job". Alternatively, you can email Ashish Bhetwal email@example.com for further discussion.
- Port Macquarie
- Wetherill Park
- AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum
- Full Time
- Up to AU$53.63 per hour + Super
- Western Australia
- Full Time
- AU$30 - AU$33 per hour
- Part Time
- Full Time
- Up to AU$53.63 per hour + super