Due to growth and expansion our client is looking for a driven and dedicated WHS Coordinator. Utilising your adaptive skills, you will act as a front line contact for staff and supervisors for all day to day activities relating to WHS and HR.
The role is to deliver best practice in occupational, health and safety by ensuring all employees, contractor and visitors are provided with safe working environment and the company is always in compliance with relevant legislation.
You will be contributing to the implementation of company wide OHS Systems. Working with external service providers where necessary to contribute and implement OHS procedures. Working closely with Manager and Supervisors at various sites to ensure compliance with OHS.
Your experience will be in;
- A comprehensive understanding of OH&S legislation and regulations
- Workers Comp Legislation
- Australian Standards including Risk Management
- Understand ISO / HACCP / Safety procedures and work instructions. This includes assisting with regular reviews of these procedures, and for ensuring compliance
You have and are;
- High Level Interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong reporting skills including using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Analytical and Investigation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player to handle problems across many teams
- Professional with high standard of ethics
Ideally you will have Certificate IV or Diploma in OH&S and work experience in a similar environment. Exposure to HR functions also advantageous.
- Up to AU$51.50 per hour + 9.5% Super
- Full Time