Chandler Macleod is the leading provider of temporary contractors to the NSW Government and has partnered with NSW Government Departments and Agencies for more than 25 years.
We are currently sourcing an experienced Visitor Services Officer to join a much loved Sydney attraction which is well known for being a heritage-listed major 30-hectare garden space that acts as an event, venue and public recreation area. This is a 3 month contract position with an immediate start date.
- Contribute to the delivery of integrated visitor and tourism services for a range of local and regional tourism packages and coordination of access for regional operations to corporate support and expertise in tourism and partnerships marketing and campaigns and brand content and design services.
- Contribute to the delivery of integrated visitor and tourism services and coordination of tourism experiences, marketing campaigns, brand content and design services.
- Provide workable solutions to issues and support to the Marketing & Brand Coordinator, to meet business objectives and contribute to the success of specific site visitor programs and activities.
- Provide high quality sales and service functions to visitors including attending to special orders and bookings within the provisions of site policies and procedures to promote and enhance the visitor's experience and the organization's reputation for excellence.
- Support business reporting requirements including financial, visitor activity and program outcome assessment to enable informed decision making across it's sites.
- Monitor, summarise and evaluate relevant market research on visitor trends, behaviours, needs and wants and attend relevant meetings/briefings so research can better inform decision-making to develop an event calendar and facilitate strategic planning for future park development and utilisation.
- Collect and process statistical Visitor information to enable marketing and promotions to be effectively monitored.
- Assist with the coordination of local access to customer experience expertise, services and programs to enable a consistent and integrated implementation of organisation wide strategies, plans and expertise including tourism and partnerships; marketing and campaigns and; brand content and design services.
- Promote and provide information to visitors about services, facilities, activities, events and features of the site in an accurate and timely manner to enhance the visitors experience, encourage their return and increase visitation.
- The successful applicant will need experience in marketing coordination, specifically campaign management, social, web, digital. Content management will include writing posts and working with designers and the content team to create assets for social media.
- Relevant tertiary certifications in Marketing and/or Events.
- Past experience in dealing with the public and providing information surrounding various topics.
- Experience in generating and interpreting reports on visitor numbers, market insights and trends.
- Email campaigns, software experience with Campaign Monitor or similar.
- Website management experience, using CMS like Kentico or Drupal.
- Campaign management, paid advertising, reporting, asset development experience.
Sales & Marketing
- New South Wales
- AU$400 - AU$450 per day + Super
Sales & Marketing
- Western Australia
- AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum
- Full Time
Sales & Marketing
- Up to AU$52 per hour + Superannuation