Chandler Macleod is the leading provider of temporary contractors to the Federal, NSW and local Government and has partnered with these Departments and Agencies for more than 25 years.
At Chandler Macleod our mission is to recruit using the BestFit™ methodology which is tailored to providing the most suitable candidate for every position at every level for every Government Department and Agency.
Chandler Macleod is currently recruiting for a Assistant Manager of Indigenous Programs to join a leading Federal Government agency. This is an immediate start with a contract term of 12 months.
About the company:
Based in Sydney's CBD, this agency is tasked with improving people's experiences when using government services.
About the role:
The User Researchers will be responsible for driving a human-centric and holistic approach to service delivery, with a focus on aligning user, business, and technology needs to deliver effective digital services and delightful experiences for all users.
The successful candidate will have experience working in Agile and, ideally, experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard; including relevant work experience to deliver design and research activities, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
The Researchers will require the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and be able to communicate effectively and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders; including team members, product owners and executives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in overseeing and participating in research activities, generating insights and effectively using qualitative and quantitative data to drive improvements
- Experience in maturing organisational design capability through activities including sharing best practice methodologies/ templates/ techniques and through mentoring staff.
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for a. Canberra Only, b. North Ryde Only or c. Both locations
- Experience in generating journey maps, service blueprints, service models, and clearly articulating actionable insights and opportunities for service and experience improvement
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Have demonstrable experience working in a multidisciplinary team with developers and designers, using an iterative approach to deliver digital services
Please note that to be eligible for this position you must be an Australian Citizen and if successful will need to undergo x2 reference checks and a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in the position the please click on the APPLY BELOW button or alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com
IT & Digital
- AU$500 - AU$900 per day + Superannuation
IT & Digital
- Western Australia