About the Company:
Our client is a boutique that specialises on high net worth clients with the goal of providing customers with an effective strategy to help them achieve their financial goals within a timeframe. They provide the opportunity for high net worth clients who lack strategy to plan and grow their wealth in the most effective way.
This will be the ideal role for you if you have underwriting experience working with medical professionals along with insurance claims knowledge. Within this role you will work internally with the Financial Planners and meet with clients to understand their needs.
- Assist Life Department Manager in the day to day running of the area.
- Attend client sales meetings as required to provide advice on Risk Products and to facilitate the implementation of the required insurance product for the client.
- Preparation of quotations.
- Preparation of Statement of Advice's / Record of Advice's and associated paperwork for new and existing clients.
- Compilation of Research Data and Product Disclosure Statements.
- Submission of insurance applications and follow up of outstanding requirements.
- Complete reviews of insurance where a client has insurance through another Adviser.
- Organise client's medical requirements.
- Maintain compliance is respect of industry/legislative/technical changes and product knowledge.
- Maintain training and education through Kaplan once a month online.
- Completion and mailing of own correspondence.
- 2+ years insurance underwriting experience
- Preferred to have knowledge on the financial planning industry
- Must have experience working within the medical insurance industry
- Great written and verbal communication
If you feel you fit what we are looking for, please send through an update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Apply'.