Our client AGL energy are on the lookout for a Digital Experience Designer to join them on a contract basis in Melbourne CBD. The incumbent will display behaviours which reflect and actively demonstrate alignment to the AGL Values of: Safe, Sustainable, Inclusive and Focused.
The digital team at AGL is working on what the customer experience of the future looks like, and a blueprint for digital transformation to achieve it. This is an exciting role for a Senior UX/UI designer focused on shipping elegant, innovative customer obsessed design solutions, predominantly across native mobile app (iOS & Android), facing both internally and externally.
Key accountabilities of this role
- Work within cross-disciplinary with Experience & scrum development teams to define the user experience for products and services within the iOS & Android mobile app(s) and spot opportunities to enhance usability for and communicate these for each digital projects.
- Translate user and business requirements into compelling experiences.
- Create user flows, sketches, wireframes and polished high-fidelity visuals to be used throughout design and development.
- Embed within the scrum teams to lead design sprints and continuously deliver quality design iterations throughout the lifecycle of an experience
- Work closely with Product owner and developers within scrum to assess feasibility, priority and iterate as required
- Combine business objectives with user needs to create deliverables such as personas, user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes, high fidelity designs and interactive prototypes.
- You will be experienced in presenting your design rationale using customer insights to stakeholders and the design team.
- Iterate and incorporate insights from design research, user testing and market insights into designs and experiences.
Qualifications, key skills and experience required
- Demonstrated deep understanding of interaction design principles, user interface design patterns and standard HCD methodologies.
- Hands-on prototyping and design skills using key software platforms, including Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, Principle, After Effects.
- Demonstrated strong visual design for responsive web experience.
- Understanding and appreciation of core digital channels and capabilities, including web, mobile, social, identity and wearables.
- Experience in a digital Agile environment working closely with developers.
- High energy levels, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to influence stakeholders professionally and effectively.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to effectively articulate design decisions to stakeholders.
- Track record of delivering outcomes on time and on budget within a complex organisational environment.
- Tertiary qualified with formal education across design, psychology, business or technology/IT.
- Experience or certification in software development and working in an agile delivery environment
To submit your CV please click APPLY NOW and follow the prompts.
IT & Digital
IT & Digital