Working with the leader in the transcription industry with a longstanding history of providing recording and transcription services globally and throughout Australia.
The organisation is currently seeking a number of transcriptionists to join their Sydney office.
In this role, you will listen to audio and video recordings and, strictly adhering to style guides, produce accurate transcripts. Each day you will encounter new and diverse content and have opportunities to apply and expand your general knowledge. This exciting opportunity provides a first-hand view of the legal system.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Typing speed of 70 wpm.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Self-learning attributes.
- Excellent hearing.
- Outstanding literacy skills, including comprehension, spelling and grammar.
- Able to consistently follow formatting and/or style guidelines.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Able to maintain accuracy while working to deadlines.
- National Police Clearance will be required for all roles and Sydney office-based employees will be required to obtain and maintain a Baseline Vetting Clearance.
- Must be an Australian citizen located within Australia.
- Experience of transcribing legal content, including court hearings (audio transcription), will be well regarded but is not essential.
What we offer
- Positive work culture
- opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment
- a good work life balance with flexible start and finish times
- clearances are covered by company cost
- Friendly and supportive team
- Great remuneration
Candidates without Transcription experience who meet the above criteria, are capable, enthusiastic, and quick to learn are encouraged to apply.
Applicants will have to undergo typing tests before progressing further.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, then please submit your application using the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button.