Chandler Macleod now require an experienced trainer to lead and develop a Production Team at a local poultry processing facility in Beresfield.
About our Client
An established and successful company, our client is an iconic Australian brand and one of the most recognised within its industry. They are renowned for quality and innovation, offering a diverse, fast-paced work environment. A position has arisen for an experienced Trainer in their production team.
In this busy Training role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Training of employees on policies, procedures and task instructions
- Conducting inductions for new employee
- Competency based assessments
- Conducting tool box talks
- Daily management of training and induction matrix
- High level communication with internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally possess a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment along with previous experience in a similar role (poultry/food/FMCG experience highly regarded) ) as well as;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment unsupervised
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships across the business
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Previous experience using a training matrix and document control systems
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below and a Chandler Macleod consultant will be in touch.