This role is responsible for providing total sales and servicing functions to contribute to the achievement of our client's business objectives and full potential:
- To promote and develop sales potential and synergies that exists in the relevant market.
- Identify and grow sales target market areas with quality customers
- Build relationships and maintain existing client accounts
- Sales; Achieve budgeted sales targets
- Communication; Report sales activities against key performance indicators i.e. gross margin, customer performance, growth in pipeline etc.
- Administration; Manage, Monitor and gather customer masterdata
Responsibilities and skills:
- PACKAGING EXPERIENCE
- Sales and/ or marketing and supply chain experience
- Experience in Managing Customer Relationships
- Experience in developing relationships at multiple levels of an organisation
- Previous experience in the Australian and/or Global packaging or distribution industries is desirable
- Experience in negotiating contracts
- Executive-level credibility
- Strategic Marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of sales methodologies provided through online and face to face sales training
- Salesforce software experience will be highly regarded
In return, you will be provided with an excellent salary package and the opportunity to establish yourself within one of Australia's largest and fastest packaging operations. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply now.