As Australasia's largest provider of integrated human resource services, products and technologies, Chandler Macleod Staffing Services knows that an organisation's greatest asset is its people. Our parent company RGF Staffing has more than 1,000 internal employees and over 20,000 working on client sites. We are one of the region's largest employers, so we know what it takes to recruit, train and select the best people. In fact, everything we do is about unleashing potential in people and companies, from providing today's career opportunities, to planning, assessing, developing and managing the workforces of tomorrow.
Due to growth, Chandler Macleod's Staffing Services division are looking to appoint a full time Tender Executive. Working in a sociable, dynamic and professional environment, you will be responsible for the day to day management of bid coordination, tender execution and submissions. Working collaboratively with our sales leaders and delivery teams, you will need to produce and submit high quality, timely and accurate tender submissions for all major proposals for the Staffing services business units.
We offer a hybrid work model allowing you the flexibility to work from home as well as the office. When you do come into the office, we are ideally looking for you to be based out of one of our CBD locations either in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
Reporting to the General Manager - Business Optimisation, your key responsibilities will include:
- Opportunity identification via various tender alert and management systems including monitoring all upcoming RFP, RFQ and RFT opportunities.
- Tender strategy & theme Identification via active contribution with Bid owners and senior management stakeholders
- Full tender process co-ordination including the facilitation of bid process, coordination of stakeholders to ensure all SMEs are involved throughout the tender process right through to submission including facilitation of appropriate approvals and document signatories
- Development and editing of tender responses to ensure succinct, compelling, up-to-date and accurate information is imparted. Ensuring layout and production of tender documents are professional and accurately reflect the Chandler Macleod brand
- Maintenance of up-to-date and accurate client file system/documentation and related files including tender library
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in proposal, big and tender coordination
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced project management and organisation skills including the ability to manage competing and tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders and complex scenarios
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Canva including strong document presentation and layout skills
- Experience in or knowledge of the Recruitment, Labour Hire and HR Consulting industries would be advantageous
In return, you will enjoy the opportunities that come with joining one of Australasia's largest HR consulting, outsourcing and recruitment organisations. We embrace hybrid working, we support flexibility and we strive for excellence but importantly we enjoy what we do.
You will join a high performing team and have the opportunity to work within a collaborative, positive and professional environment. You will have access to ongoing development and support, work alongside some of the industry's best and above all, be proud of your personal, team and organisational success.
Unleash your potential - Apply today!
Click on the 'Begin' button and follow the prompts to apply online. For further information about the role, please call Louise Bennett on 0413 243 391