We are currently working with one of our clients, who are requiring the services of Tender Executive to start as soon as possible based in Perth.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Technical writing of Expression of interest documents/tenders
- Work winning strategy assistance in the development
- Working to tender writing timelines and understand work and durations to develop documents and the review processes
- Writing tenders to deadlines and working with subject matter experts to provide succinct responses to EOI and tender questions
- Writing technical documents to ensure EOI and tender criteria are met and aligns to client and contractor
- Establishing templates for subject matter experts to populate to ensure tender questions, criteria and win themes are met
- Finalising documents to ensure it is written concisely, meets tender questions and carries through win theme's
To be considered for this role you will need to have prior experience in a similar role. We are seeking an individual with excellent organisational skills, impeccable communication skills and a high attention to detail. Additionally, your high level of team spirit and demonstrated safety focus are a must.
Our values drive our culture and performance through a strong focus on safety, family and determination. We celebrate and respect people's differences and commit to providing an inclusive work environment.
We encourage Aboriginal Australians and female candidates to apply.
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 60 years, Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding professionals. Our clients span across a variety of multi-billion-dollar projects and large operations.
If the above sounds like you, please use the 'apply now' button to send through your most up to date CV showing the above and I will be in touch
Join the Chandler Macleod family today to work on site with a large reputable company.
Accounting & Finance
Accounting & Finance
- Western Australia