Be a part of Australia's renewable energy future!
Our client is an industry leading company who designs, constructs and commissions large-scale solar farms across Australia.
We are currently recruiting Telehandler Operators for a Solar Farms project near Sebastopol with a possible start date in April/May 2021.
- Duration of the project: 4-5 months
- Hourly rate: $31,45/h + super + overtime
- Working Hours Mo-Sat - 58h/week
- Accommodation: Not provided
- CN ticket (mandatory)
As our client is focused on employing local talent and positively impacting the community, we strongly encourage local residents to apply for this position.
Within this role, you will be responsible for assisting Labourers with erecting and mounting frames and solar panels, lifting, re locating and re stock of materials, completion of pre-start checks for lifting gear, basic assembly and loading and unloading of trucks.
To be considered for the role:
- Valid CN license + Telehandler experience (mandatory)
- Must hold Construction Induction Card
- Construction/ Assembly experience preferred
- Previous exposure to mobile plant environment
- Pre-employment Mobility Assessment
- Drug & Alcohol screening
If you're excited about this fantastic opportunity and tick all the boxes above, you'll be rewarded with great new skills in a new and exciting industry.
Due to the High Volume of applicants expected for these roles, please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone. All other applicants will be contacted via email/text with the status of their application.
Please click 'APPLY' below, making sure you provide us with a current resume detailing your contact details and current residential address.