Be a part of Australia's renewable energy future!
Our client is an industry leading company who designs, constructs and commissions large-scale solar farms across Australia.
We are currently recruiting Telehandler Operators for the Metz Solar Farms project near Armidale with a possible start date in January 2022.
- Duration of the project: approx. 3 months
- Hourly rate: $32,60/h + super + overtime
- Working Hours Mo-Sat - 58h/week
- Accommodation: Not provided
- CN ticket (mandatory)
As our client is focused on employing local talent and positively impacting the community, we strongly encourage local residents to apply for this position.
Within this role, you will be responsible for assisting Labourers with erecting and mounting frames and solar panels, lifting, relocating and restock of materials, completion of pre-start checks for lifting gear, basic assembly and loading and unloading of trucks.
To be considered for the role:
- Valid CN ticket + Telehandler experience (both mandatory)
- Must hold Construction Induction Card
- Construction/ Assembly experience preferred
- Previous exposure to mobile plant environment
- Pre-employment Mobility Assessment
- Drug & Alcohol screening
If you're excited about this fantastic opportunity and tick all the boxes above, you'll be rewarded with great new skills in a new and exciting industry.
Due to the High Volume of applicants expected for these roles, please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone.
Please click 'APPLY' below, making sure you provide us with a current resume detailing your contact details and current residential address.