Job Details
  • Reference357585A_1588204380
  • LocationNew South Wales
  • SalaryAU$110000 - AU$140000 per annum
  • Job TypeFull Time
  • Postedabout 1 month ago
  • ConsultantNeil Fawcett

Reporting to the Technology Commercial Manager, you will be responsible to manage, support and administer software contracts and compliance for Technology software / applications licensing across the organisation.

You will assist with:

Software licensing compliance and terms and conditions
Negotiation and procurement of software and applications
Management of software entitlements, renewals and spend
Service ownership of software licensing management tools
ABOUT YOU

To be successful in this role you must have:

Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or related field of study
Significant experience in a similar role within the Consulting, Telecommunications, Utilities or Technology sector
Working experience, with proven records of having managed enterprise organisations software licensing and compliance.
ITIL Foundation certification
Working experience with Flexera's software management tool.
Working knowledge and experience with SAP software licensing
Continuous improvement certification
Understanding of ACSC cyber security principals

Our Client s one of Australia's largest energy distributors, or 'poles and wires' businesses, responsible for the safe and reliable supply of electricity to 2.4 million people in households and businesses across Sydney's Greater West, the Blue Mountains, the Southern Highlands, the Illawarra and South Coast. The energy industry is undergoing major transformation with new technologies underpinning that change, including increased renewables, microgrids, IoT, Electric Vehicles and the self-healing network.

THey are 50.4 percent owned by an Australian-led consortium of long-term investors within the private sector operating the network under a 99-year lease. The remaining 49.6 percent is held by the NSW Government. Under the new ownership a very significant investment in Technology is underway with the aim of transforming into the distributor of the future.