Our client is going through a period of massive growth with no sign of slowing down. To help them succeed we are seeking a passionate Tech Lead to lead one of the delivery teams in a full-time capacity!
Your new company
An award winning Australian owned Education Technology pioneer, who thrive on the global stage to deliver more than 10million assessments annually in over 120 countries.
They are a team of dedicated educators, technologists and change agents who empower teachers, students, professional accreditation bodies and governments to achieve meaningful educational outcomes by measuring knowledge and progress. Their work provides key insights through real-time analytics designed to inform targeted teaching and data-driven intervention.
Your new role
The Tech Lead is responsible for the quality and stability of the code base in the core products for the business. They provide technical support and advice to developers, management and development estimates to sales and product teams, as well as contribute to the direction and the long-term viability of the product.
You will have hands on experience and contribute to development for 50% of the time and be capable of providing hands on guidance leadership and decision making in software development.
- Lead the development and execution of technical projects and features from inception through to production and deployment
- Drive standards and support developers in their daily development tasks
- Continually review technical processes and practices for improvements
- Support developers by providing technical and personal leadership
- Work with Product team to plan and clarify technical features and requests
- Support the release process by undertaking merges and builds when required
- Development of technical specifications and technical designs
- Contribute to project documentation, estimations and tender submissions
- Undertake performance and pay reviews for direct reports
- Assist in recruitment of developers
What you'll need to succeed
You will have proven management experience with the ability to communicate clearly to senior management and ideally, experience with cross-cutting concerns in web development, such as security, performance, and accessibility.
Exceptional knowledge of C#, .Net, MVC and ASP.Net, with experience using type-checking languages such as Typescript and unit testing frameworks for front and back end code, as well as experience with Microsoft Azure, SQL and knowledge with Java script, HTML, CSS and Angular (multiple versions) will ensure success in the role.
What you'll get in return
You can expect a fantastic team environment, flexible working arrangements, and investment in your personal and professional development.
What you need to do now
Are you ready to take the next step for your career in 2021? If yes, then upload your resume to the 'apply now' link or call the Chandler Macleod team on (02) 6659 2031 for a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity.
IT & Digital
IT & Digital
IT & Digital