Chandler Macleod has the opportunity to partner with a successful distribution business based in the South East of Melbourne. This role combines a Store/Warehouse and Sales Administration role. There will be a specific initial focus on training within the Sales Administration with the flexibility to float over to assist in the Warehouse as needed.
The overall objective is to ensure that the store person and sales administration duties are performed to an acceptable standard and in a timely manner.
This role is a permanent full time role, working Monday to Friday, 8am - 4:30pm.
- Maintain all OH&S standards and requirements inline with company policy
- Pick and pack customer orders (for online customers, distributors and end users)
- Operate a forklift safely in the warehouse and whilst loading and unloading trucks
- Move/Store/Replenish pallets of stock as required
- Keep the warehouse in a clean and tidy state
- Liaise with warehouse and operations staff as need be
- Assist with the hand unloading of containers
- Assist with packing heavy products/orders
- Answer phones, handle and distribute showroom and general enquiries whilst ensuring that customers receive courteous, efficient service at all times.
- Manage an email inbox
- Complete the 'Daily Tasks' list which includes core tasks for day-to-day operations including:
- Entering customer quotes, transforming quotes and entering orders
- Printing order detail reports
- Checking and confirming delivery dockets
- Printing delivery dockets, run sheets and jobbing sheets
- Provide admin support to Sales Representatives and Sales Managers as required.
- Liaise with customers regarding order information such as delivery dates, installation dates, stock holdings and back orders
- Resolve customer service issues in conjunction with the sales team
- Handle all general admin duties such as daily banking, mail, filing, archiving, batching invoices, petty cash, social club and stationary supplies
- Supervise the lunch room, including organising staff lunches, morning tea, coffee, cleaning supplies and general meal/cleaning/washing products.
We are ideally seeking an experienced administrator who will be physically fit to assist in the Warehouse and be able to lift from anywhere between 1kg to 25kg. It would be ideal if you already had a forklift licence and experience however this is not mandatory as the focus is to find a candidate with strong administration skills. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience with and working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package with a focus on Outlook and Excel. You must also be able to demonstrate the ability to pick up new systems.
Interviews are being held with Chandler Macleod initially as early as next week as the role is an ASAP start. The role will be based onsite with our client in Keysborough.
If you are interested in joining a supportive, stable working environment then please don't delay and apply online TODAY!
***Computer skills testing will be part of the recruitment process***
***Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone***
- Full Time
- Coffs Harbour
- Full Time
- Western Australia
- Full Time