Temporary opportunity available in Eagle Farm. Experience working in warehouse environment as a Storeperson is required.
Start Date - ASAP
High Risk Forklift & QLD Open 'C' Class License required
Monday - Friday hours
We are currently coupled with a client who is eagerly looking to recruit a Storeperson to assist them temporarily. They pride themselves on quality, efficiencies of operation and the safety of their staff in all operations. Located at Eagle Farm our client is a well-known leader in their sector.
The successful applicant will:
- Have 2+ years High Risk Forklift experience (LF)
- Have experience working in a warehousing environment in a Storeperson/Warehouse Officer role ideally in a manufacturing or automotive trades industry
- Experience loading & unloading trucks
- Have order picking experience
- Have inventory management experience
- Have experience issuing and dispatching
- Have experience trouble shooting and managing time well
- Have their own transport
- Have a strong safety focus and proactive approach to mitigate safety risks
- HR Licence highly regarded
A Pre-employment full medical including Drug & Alcohol Test is part of the on boarding process for this role as well as online site-specific inductions need to be completed prior to commencement.
If you think you have the experience required, please click 'Apply' now.