We are currently seeking a Warehouse All-rounder / Store Person for an ASAP start in Keysborough. Well established business with a fantastic team culture, they are busy and looking forward to meeting someone that is looking for a stable work environment where you can also grow and add your already established warehouse operations skills.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Picking and packing of all customer orders
- Loading/unloading of trucks with forklift - (LF license essential)
- Receive/dispatch orders
- Stock take/Inventory control, Move/Store/Replenish pallets of stock as required
- Inform relevant staff of any delivery problems or delays and provide on time and accurate information to Production Administration
- Unloading of containers and storing products and ensure that the working environment is safe
- Ensure correct procedures, methods, policies and standards are followed and a clean and tidy workplace is maintained.
Initial interviews will be conducted via Zoom to maintain safe Covid-19 practices and if deemed suitable arrangement for site walk through will be arranged. Hoping for an ASAP start and requiring applications from candidates that want a long term career opportunity.
- Geraldton, Western Australia