As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding engineering and technical professionals. Our clients span across a variety of Multi-Billion dollar projects and large Operations.
Chandler Macleod is working with a large mining company who currently have an employment opportunity for an experienced Sourcing Analyst, for a temporary 6 month position located in Perth.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the end to end sourcing process
- Identify sourcing opportunities through spend analysis
- Design, develop and manage tenders
- Proficient in contractual terms and conditions and drafting of contracts
- Category/Sub category profiling, market research and market analysis
- Skilled negotiator and development of negotiation plans, identify levers, led or part of team
- Supplier Identification, Qualification, Assessment
- Draft business cases (Recommendation to Award) for management approval
- Experience in Ariba, SAP, Excel Advanced etc
- Track value on periodic basis
- Commercially focused background
- Managing strategic supplier relationships
- Development and implementation of innovative supply strategies
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation expertise
- Effective time management and personal organisational skills to balance multiple and competing priorities
- Strong problem solving, strategic and analytical capability
- Ability to formulate and present compelling strategies and business cases
If this is a role for you please 'apply now'
- Perth CBD, Western Australia
- Full Time
- Full Time