We are currently working with one of our clients, who are requiring the services of a Process Design Expert
to be part of a team facilitating the transition to our new Operating Model through business process mapping and redesign. We are looking for a business improvement/ business process designer with strong facilitation skills to supplement the Design Team, as part of a "pop-up team", reporting through to the Executive team.
What the role entails
- Facilitating business process design workshops to map current and future business processes
- Maintaining relationships and using networks effectively to facilitate process management
- Working with process management teams and business stakeholders
- Creating and tracking project plans to ensure activities are delivered within agreed timeframes
- Coaching our workforce in business process improvement methods
Key skills and experience
We are looking for people with a background in, or knowledge of business and continuous improvement, along with either Business Process Management, business process mapping, business process re-engineering or an understanding of programs of work, such as:
- Experience with business process mapping, problem/opportunity identification or related business improvement methods across all areas of the business
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge and experience (Yellow Belt or Green Belt Accredited, or equivalent experience) including experience with SIPOC methodology
- Demonstrated experience delivering effective, sustainable change or transformation across an organisation
- Strong facilitation skills, resilience and the ability to present clearly and concisely in a fast-paced environment are essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills with an ability to negotiate and problem solve
- Experience in a related utility or large heavy industry is a distinct advantage, as is a breadth of business improvement experience or consulting across organisational support functions such as IT, HR and finance.
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 60 years, Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding professionals. Our clients span across a variety of multi-billion-dollar projects and large operations.
If the above sounds like you, please use the 'apply now' button to send through your most up to date CV showing the above and I will be in touch
Join the Chandler Macleod family today to work on site with a large reputable company.
- Australian Capital Territory
- Up to AU$51.50 per hour + 9.5% Super
- Full Time