Are you an Planning professional with a wealth of knowledge and experience, who is seeking a new opportunity to #unleashtheirpotential with a reputable industry leader?
Who are we?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities around the globe.
About the role
We are partnering with a WA renowned organisation, one of Australia's leading mineral providers of bauxite, to secure the services of an experienced Shutdown Planner to join their Planning Team based at their Pinjarra site for a period between Nov 2020 until April 21. This is on a Monday - Friday (38 hour week) Roster.
The Shutdown Planner is a dedicated resource to manage the Maintenance work plan requirements to enable Operations Execution teams to perform required Maintenance activities to deliver Production targets. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Scoping job tasks required in the shutdown
- Putting together Work Scopes and Work Permits
- Creating Work Packs for Superintendents & Vendors
- Liaising with shutdown Vendors for site visits for scoping of shutdown works
- Have a full understanding of the plant, asset numbers and the requirements for the shutdown
- Raising purchase orders for shutdown works
- Liaising with the warehouse on arrival and checking of parts
- Ensuring all parts have arrived prior to the shutdown date, delivering parts to the required plant areas
- Liaising with the site administrator / shut coordinator regarding personnel arriving on site
- Attend, coordinate & present weekly shutdown meetings
If successful, you will be rewarded with:
- Highly competitive rates (labour hire)
- 07:30 to 15:30 Monday to Friday roster
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution
- The opportunity to further your experience with a well-known organisation in WA
- A high-performing, friendly and inclusive work environment
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your previous experience alongside a fabulous and friendly working environment, within a well-known and highly esteemed organisation.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following work experience:
- Trade | maintenance background
- 10+ years' experience in a pivotal shutdown planning role
- Prior shutdown planning experience gained in processing | concentrating preferred
- Experience in the alumina, mining or a heavy industry preferable
- Planning scope on Mechanical / Electrical fixed plant projects
- Must have working knowledge of Oracle EMA, Excel & MS Office Suite
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the well-being of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
Technical & Engineering
- AU$119000 - AU$120000 per annum + plus super
- Full Time