Are you an experienced Shotfirer/ Driller seeking a new opportunity to #unleashyourpotential in the WA Mining Industry?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities across the globe.
The main duties of this role include:
- Prepare, charge and fire safely and efficiently
- Follow safe explosive handling guidelines
- Assist with manual labouring tasks and housekeeping when required
You will be rewarded with:
- Competitive hourly rate ($42.96- $48p/h; role and experience dependent)
- 2/1 roster
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities (including state-of-the-art gym facilities, a swimming pool, Telstra 4G connectivity, Foxtel, and Wi-Fi is also available on most sites)
- The opportunity to further your experience with a WA mining giant
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
Candidates must have:
- 6 months minimum mining experience
- Hold a WA drivers license (HR is an advantage, but not essential in all roles)
- Current WA Shotfirers Licence
- Dangerous Goods Security Licence
Candidates must be able to:
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Provide a current WA Drivers Licence
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!