Are you an experienced Serviceman looking for an even time roster?
- Do you want a good work/life balance?
- Servicemen needed to join our Client for an ongoing 2:2 roster, initially on a 4:4 roster.
- Fantastic camp which include rooms with TV and air-con, gym, pool, sporting facilities, convenience store, good WIFI and Telstra coverage.
Chandler Macleod are currently looking for experienced Servicemen on mobile plant for a well-known client in the Pilbara.
Key requirements include:
- WA Resident
- Extensive experience maintenance and repairs on CAT, Komatsu, and Terex mobile equipment
- Current WESTERN AUSTRALIA C class licence
- Positive attitude
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Medical & Drug and Alcohol screen
Current Police Clearance within 6 months
You will demonstrate your commitment to safety and use your experience and judgment to ensure yourself and your workmates stay safe. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity together with your positive mind set in dealing with work and people will be highly regarded. With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applications. Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate professionalism, reliability and medical fitness. If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please apply online now with an up to date CV.
Trades & Labour
- Perth, Western Australia