Chandler Macleod is proudly partnering with a new, independent statutory body responsible for the administration of Disability services, which regulate disability workers in Victoria. There are availabilities in Melbourne CBD.
About the role:
Responsibilities may include:
- Provide authoritative advice, reasoned recommendations and innovative solutions to complex and sensitive issues
- Develop policy initiatives and relevant evidence-based materials which comply with legislation and meet Commission objectives within resourcing, timeline and budget parameters.
- Monitor and report on high priority issues, risks and trends and prepare and present reports, briefs, correspondence,
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships and facilitate the flow of information across the Commission and with key external stakeholders.
- Work with the IT and communication and engagement members of the Commission to provide input to the business and functional requirements for the creation of IT platforms and systems and communication materials.
- Keep accurate and complete records of your work activities in accordance with legislative requirements and the Commission's records, information security and privacy policies and requirements.
- Demonstrate how the actions and outcomes of this role and work unit impact clients and the Commission's ability to deliver, or facilitate the delivery of, effective support and services.
Ideally you will have relevant education and experience in a similar role under Australian rules and regulations, as well as:
- Fully vaccinated to be able to work in the office
- Have a current and sound knowledge of regulation and regulatory systems and processes, related to the disability sector
- Actively identify new areas for improvement and adjust effectively to change
- Hold strong conceptual and analytical skills to reason through problems
- Invites feedback on own behaviour and impact
- Work collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals
- Maintain integrity, with a commitment to public interest.
What's in it for you:
- 2-Month contract with potential to extend
- Full time hours
- Melbourne CBD locations available
- Be a part of a respected and reputable Government agency
- Generous Salary
How to apply:
Chandler Macleod is an equal opportunity employer as part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, disability and culturally and linguistics candidates are also encouraged to apply.
For more information, please click 'APPLY' to forward your profile and current CV through to be considered.
- Adelaide CBD
- + Super
- Up to AU$53.63 per hour + super
- Adelaide CBD
- AU$110000 - AU$115000 per annum + Superannuation
- Full Time
- AU$53.00 - AU$53.63 per hour
- Full Time
- AU$60 - AU$65 per hour + + Super
- Up to AU$44 per hour + Super
- Up to AU$54.71 per hour + Super
- Kingswood Park
- AU$28 - AU$29 per hour + Superannuation