Chandler Macleod are seeking a Senior Language Pathlogist specialised with Autism and member of Speech Pathology Australia (SPA).
Our Client are passionate care providers with diverse experience in working with neurodiverse kids on the Spectrum and their parents.
Enjoy a complete work life balance and work from anywhere in Australia.
You need to be comfortable with technology and be prepared to provide remote assistance to parents in a collaborative manner using remote technologies (such as Video conferencing, phone or webinar style workshops). You need to demonstrate high energy level to motivate your clients and team members.
In this role You'll be expected to create a massive impact in your client's lives by adopting the train-the-trainer approach. This role is a leadership role, able to engage with various stakeholders, partners and clients. Develop programs and improve systems and drive quality.
- Passion about making a difference in the lives of children and their families.
- Diverse communication skills in order to build rapport with clients & families; making therapy fun & engaging!
- Effective time management and attention to detail.
- Experience in working with children and/or disability.
- Compliance - SPA Membership, Working with Children Check, National Police Check, First Aid Training, Driver's License and NDIS Worker Screening Check.
If this role sounds like the role for you please apply today and get in touch with Zoe. Zoe.email@example.com
- Penrith, New South Wales
- Part Time