As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding engineering and technical professionals. Our clients span across a variety of Multi-Billion dollar projects and large Operations.
We are currently seeking a Senior HSE Advisor for a 12 month position with a large mining company. The role presents a fantastic opportunity for an insight into the company and what they do.
- Super on all hours
- 2/1 roster
- 12 month position
- 12 hours per day
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Workplace Health and Safety (or equivalent)
- Extensive in-field experience ( Minimum 8 years ) working in construction, Processing, Mining operations, Manufacturing Logistics or similar
- Lead Investigator (ICAM)
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing
- Moderate computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Viso)
- Knowledge in OHS and Mine Safety Legislation, Australian Standards and Codes of Practice
- Ability to manage time well, prioritise works and structure work efficiently and effectively
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions in a high pressurised environment
- Experienced in conflict resolution
- Ability to work alone and/or in a team environment
If you are interested in teaming up with Chandler Macleod please Apply Now!
Trades & Labour
Trades & Labour
- New South Wales
- Full Time