Due to ongoing developments, our client requires the services of a Senior HR Advisor to begin ASAP.
This is an exciting opportunity within an excellent organisation on a short term basis for the next couple of weeks.
Excellent pay rate on offer, as well as the chance to take on a varied and challenging HR position within an exciting organisation. Great experience to put on your resume!
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applications.
What is the role?
- Management of ER matters; grievances, performance management, Enterprise Agreement compliance
- Partner with Business Unit Managers to support all aspects of the HR function
- Provide interpretation advice to managers, supervisors, and employees
- Assist line managers with performance management issues and recruitment
- Review and manage all employment contracts, variations for employment and personnel records
- Liaison with payroll where required
- Identification of reporting discrepancies & award rates
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Possible weekend and evening shifts may be required
What do I need to qualify?
- Tertiary qualification in HR/ related discipline OR related experience
- 3 years' + previous experience in HR Advisor role
- Excellent experience in performance management
- Experience working in a high-volume role is a MUST
- High level of resilience, grit and ability to work autonomously
- Willingness to work in a high transactional environment
- Must have a good understanding of IR/ER
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 60 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading- edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
If the above sounds like you, please use the 'apply now' button to send through your most up to date CV showing the above and we will be in touch.
- North Shore
- AU$40 - AU$44 per hour
- AU$75 - AU$90 per hour + super negotiable
- Full Time
- Up to AU$1200 per day
- Western Australia