Our highly respected partner AGL Energy is at the forefront of continuous improvement across the organisation. At the forefront of this is our Digital Service team, which prides itself on innovation & collaboration. To that end, a new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Product Owner with Employee Experience (EX) experience.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the digital experience we deliver to customers in one of our core self-service channels, our Mobile App. This would be achieved by co-creating the strategy and roadmap, ensuring the delivery of major initiatives and features to achieve our service and adoption targets. Acting as the bridge between business and technology teams the role will require the development of strong relationships across teams and require well developed communication and influencing skills. Operating with a devops mindset the role will be responsible for ensuring that any issues impacting customer experience, or the commercial objectives of the product are resolved as quickly as possible.
In this role, you will;
- Own and define the vision and roadmap for AGL's Mobile App, aligned to customer needs and business objectives.
- Working with internal business teams and third-party vendors, explore and develop new digital self-serve capabilities within the Mobile App
- Conduct competitor analysis and provide regular insight into digital product performance.
- Investigate new product ideas and innovations that will provide an improved customer experience and support achievement of business objectives.
- Review customer behaviour and usage data to identify patterns, areas for improvement and customer usage trends.
- Work with relevant members of scrum teams to ensure delivery of new initiatives supporting the attainment of business objectives and take corrective action for initiatives that are not on schedule or achieving expected business goals.
- Design, prototype, develop and test new product features and initiatives in collaboration with user experience and customer journey teams.
- Track and report on success metrics for newly launched product features and provide timely updates on the progress of new initiatives.
- Actively contribute to the wider Digital Product Owner and Digital Service communities by facilitating knowledge sharing, upskilling, mentoring and coaching.
- Continually develop capability as a product owner by actively researching customer, industry and technology trends as agreed with manager
Your skill set will include;
- Proven digital product management experience with a focus on mobile, including the ability to identify new customer needs, develop these into a product roadmap and feature backlog.
- Extensive experience working in an agile digital environment and familiarity with HCD techniques.
- Ability to communicate a product vision to key stakeholders and teams, developing it into a shaped backlog of key features, user stories and goals for individual sprints.
- Comfortable playing a leadership role, including leading workshops, in a co-located cross functional business and IT team through the discovery, development and operational usage stages of product development.
- Solid understanding of using digital analytics to understand customer behavior and make data driven decisions to increase customer engagement and digital usage.
- Embrace new styles of working, and show a willingness to adopt more agile approaches to stakeholder engagement and analytics report development
- A working knowledge of the Utilities industry and energy markets would be advantageous but is not essential.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
So come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
How to Apply
To submit your CV please click APPLY NOW and follow the prompts
IT & Digital
IT & Digital
- AU$500 - AU$900 per day + Superannuation