As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our Federal Government client is seeking to engage an APS6-EL1 Secretariat on a contract for 6 months with potential extension.
About the Role:
The department is looking to hire a lead secretariat for a weekly high-level teleconference meeting convened by the Commonwealth with external stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diary management and coordination
- Sending meeting invitations
- Preparing the agenda, papers and talking points
- Capturing actions items from meeting and note taking
- Overall ongoing management and coordination of the weekly meetings
- Secretariat experience in Government
- Writing in the public service
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Available for an immediate start
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting "Apply for this job". Alternatively, you can call Ashleigh Blair-Heykamp on 02 6268 9934 or email Ashleigh.Blair-Heykamp @chandlermacleod.com for further discussion.