As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our Federal Government client is seeking to engage an APS6 Secretariat on a contract for 6 - 12 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor regulatory compliance requirements by maintaining the register of interests, board resolution registers; and assist in maintaining currency of Board personnel information.
- Focus on managing the coordination, compilation and distribution of meeting papers, submissions and reports. This includes publication of meeting and recording and maintain meeting outcomes, issues register, and action item follow up for meetings.
- Recording of minutes, following up on action items and distributing outcomes to relevant parties. Update and maintain lists and pro-actively prompt action owners for updates. Support the meetings and Board members as required with relevant information.
- Distribute information, answer queries, scheduling, and any other tasks as required.
- Coordinate and disseminate all meeting communications.
- Schedule and Book rooms and distribute documents to members. Develop and manage a forward work plan.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in technical meeting with a high level of Board and committee Support (Highly Desirable).
- Experience managing boards and sub committees, resolutions and minutes.
- Providing high quality advice across a complex compliance and governance regime.
- Demonstrated high level communication and interpersonal skills to key stakeholders and all parties.
- Demonstrated ability to provide high level secretarial and administrative support.
- Experience in building and improving infrastructure and processes
- Effective time management skills and the ability to priorities tasks to meet agreed deadlines
- Consolidate stakeholder feedback, update documentation and manage version control in Objective EDRMS
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting "Apply for this job". Alternatively, you can call Neville Smith on 02 6268 9916 or email Neville.email@example.com for further discussion.