As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our Federal Government client is seeking to engage an APS6-EL1 Secretariat on a contract for 3 Months, with potential extension.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- High level secretariat, including the preparation of meeting outcomes, action items and the development of agenda papers;
- Strong writing skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex policy and program issues;
- Project Management Office skills - tracking and reporting of project milestones etc;
- Team focussed - this is a face-paced environment, we are looking for a strong team focused members; and
- Stakeholder Management - ability to quickly established and maintain effective stakeholder relationships to support business delivery.
- The successful candidate will be required to have a Baseline clearance.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting "Apply for this job". Alternatively you can call Neville Smith on 02 6268 9916 or email Neville.email@example.com for further discussion.