Our highly respected partner AGL Energy is at the forefront of continuous improvement across the organization. To that end, a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Scrum Master with Energy industry experience to join us on a six months contract to be based in Melbourne CBD. We are looking for people who display behaviors which reflect and actively demonstrate alignment to the AGL Values of: Safe, Sustainable, Inclusive and Focused.
Your responsibilities include:
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Organise and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success.
- Leadership: Collaboratively work with business stakeholders and other technical leaders.
- Translate product owner expectations into fully developed functionality that meets the customer requirements and play these back to stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement.
You will have:
- Proven experience in Collaboration, experimentation and leading agile teams;
- Strong experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team or similar role
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Strong experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Demonstrated experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
To submit your CV please click APPLY NOW and follow the prompts.