Chandler Macleod is the leading provider of temporary contractors to the Federal, NSW and local Government and has partnered with these Departments and Agencies for more than 25 years.
At Chandler Macleod our mission is to recruit using the BestFit™ methodology which is tailored to providing the most suitable candidate for every position at every level for every Government Department and Agency.
Chandler Macleod is currently recruiting for an experienced EL1 Assistant Director Risk Enablement to join a leading Federal Government agency. This is an immediate start with a contract term of 18 months.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Providing specialist risk advisory services to business areas and teams within the Agency, including assisting in risk identification and assessment, control design and treatment plans oversight.
- Supporting risk and controls owners to consistently apply the Agency's risk management framework and enhance the risk and control environment .
- Capturing and monitoring risk data, including generating risk reports and insights.
- Undertaking risk reviews, including thematic and deep dive reviews.
- Leading the development and delivery of risk initiatives and providing specialist project risk management support to key strategic projects.
- Preparing quality written materials, including plans, strategies, briefings and communications packages for senior executives and governance committee.
- Supporting the development and advocacy of the Agency's risk management system.
- Assisting with business continuity and incident management activities.
- Assisting with optimising and standardising the Agency's risk management policies and frameworks.
To succeed in this role, you will be a skilled coordinator, a team player, highly organised and motivated with a demonstrated ability to work flexibly and to tight deadlines. Further to this, to be considered for the role you will also need:
- Tertiary education in a relevant field and/or recent work experience in a similar role.
- Experience within a Government Department will be highly regarded but is not essential.
Please note that to be eligible for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and if successful will need to undergo x2 reference checks and a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in the position the please click on the APPLY BELOW button or alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com
Sales & Marketing
- Coffs Harbour, New South Wales
- Full Time
Sales & Marketing
- AU$600 - AU$800 per day + with a view to converting to Permanent