-Permanent Full Time Role
-Permanent work from home opportunity
-Regular team catch ups and ongoing support
Our client is a current market leader in providing finance solutions for customers looking to purchase a vehicle. Our client focuses on providing easier access to finance and improving the process for buyers.
It is essential that new employees demonstrate their core value which is ensuring a completely transparent approach for their customers.
Our client is currently seeking a Retention Specialist for their Retention team. This position is a permanent full time role working between the hours of 8am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday. The role involves mining the existing customer database for further sales opportunities.
The team member selected for this role will be a key player in supporting our client as an industry leader in the provision of car finance and vehicle sourcing, through a dedicated approach to connecting customers with cars.
- Will have strong customer centric attitude
- Have experience in retention sales
- Take accountability for managing a customer enquiry from end to end
- Will support the customer through the sales cycle
- Will adhere to sales frameworks, business procedures, processes and supported systems to ensure a consistent sales approach with administrative procedures to meet team and individual goals.
- Will have a strong focus on professional development to improve sales knowledge and techniques through one on one and team training.
- Can demonstrate a prior employment history of working to KPI's.
Technical Skills required:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Relationship management
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Strong negotiation, objection handling ability and closing skills
- Motivation for sales
- Ability to identify customer needs and challenges
- Networking abilities
VCE plus a relevant commerce/business qualification is desirable, with a minimum of 5-8 years of sales experience. An interest in cars would also be beneficial either from a working history or as a hobby.
As this position will be based from your home office you will be able to demonstrate a self-motivated attitude to work. You must also have a strong respect for Work Health and Safety procedures within the home and a dedicated home office space to work from.
If the above role interests you, please don't delay and apply online TODAY. Applications will be reviewed daily.
**Please note we have a firm start date of the 1st of September - if you have a notice period your application can be considered**
For a confidential discussion about the role please call Cat Rockett on 03 8561 8874.