We are looking for a Store Manager to work in a busy retail food shop that is open Monday to Saturday. As well as organizing promotions, competitions and campaigns you will also ensure that the Shop KPI's and budgets are maintained. You will manage the staff and the shop and will encourage and mentor exceptional customer service.
You must have management experience within the food industry & retail industry to be successful.
You will be required to:
- Manage and motivate the team by being in the shop as much as possible
- Encourage and mentor exceptional customer service
- Manage enquiries and complaints for a positive outcome for the consumer.
- Ensure that the Shop KPI's and budgets are maintained.
- Organise promotions and competitions
- Organise and manage advertising campaigns
- Ensure Baiada Policies are followed. These include; WHS, Environment, Quality Systems, HACCP and GMP Management.
- Creating a good working relationship with internal stakeholders; Distribution, Planning, Quality, Production and Sales
This role would be ideal for you if you have:
- Management experience of a diverse workforce
- Experience in a retail environment
- Experience working within the food industry
- The ability to work on call shifts between hours of 6.30am - 5.15pm Monday to Saturday
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- What's in it for you?
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Staff discounts instore
- Free Onsite parking
- Work within a great team
If you think this role is suitable for you, please apply by submitting your resume today.