Chandler Macleod is working with a leading organisation who currently have an exciting opportunity for customer focused administrators for upcoming work in the Coffs Harbour region.
The purpose of this position is to provide a high-level customer service to patrons ensuring enquiries and payments are processed accurately, expediently and in a courteous manner.
There are a few things that would make you shine in this role, a friendly and bubbly personality, a positive attitude, good time management skills and let's not forget your meticulous attention to detail.
We are seeking someone who goes that extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience. You will enjoy working in a team environment and have the flexibility to work over a seven-day roster, with morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Accurate processing of all face to face, online and phone bookings, transactions and payments
- Distribution of mail as required
- Responding to verbal, written and email enquiries from the public
- Reconciliation of receipts for the day and maintenance of the float
- End of day processing on the computer with requisite reports generated for processing of banking
- Undertake daily banking
The ideal candidates will have:
- Certificate lll in Business Administration or equivalent
- One (1) to three (3) years relevant experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service environment
- Demonstrated experience in cashiering, preferably in a high volume, diverse receipting environment
- Experience in a call Centre environment will be viewed as favourable
- Class C Drivers Licence
Please note: This is a casual role working a spread of shifts over a 7-day roster; including weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
Please upload your resume via the APPLY NOW Link or call Jo Ellerman on 02 66919106 for a confidential chat