We are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated Reservationist for upcoming work in the Coffs Harbour region.
The objective of the position is to provide high level customer service to patrons ensuring enquiries and payments are processed accurately, expediently and in a courteous manner.
There are a few things that would make you shine in this role, a friendly and bubbly personality, a positive attitude, good time management skills and let's not forget your meticulous attention to detail.
We are seeking someone who goes that extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience. You will enjoy working in a team environment and have the flexibility to work over a seven-day roster, with morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
The key responsibilities include:
- Accurate processing of all face to face, online and phone bookings, transactions and payments
- Collection and recording of rent from long term residents and advising Assistant Manager Administration of overdue rents.
- Distribution of mail as required
- Provide support to relief staff and assist with training
- Responding to verbal, written and email enquiries from the public
- Forwarding all requests for refunds to Accounting Officer
- Reconciliation of receipts for the day and maintenance of the float
- End of day processing on the computer with requisite reports generated for processing of banking
- Undertake daily banking
- Advise cleaners of vacated villas, cabins and ensuite site that require cleaning
- Maintain a tidy and organised office.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. Certificate lll in Business Administration or equivalent
2. One (1) to three (3) years relevant experience
3. Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal and written communication
4. Demonstrated experience in a customer service environment
5. Demonstrated experience in cashiering, preferably in a high volume, diverse receipting environment
6. Demonstrated keyboarding skills and computer literacy
7. Class C Drivers Licence
Please note: This is a casual role working a spread of shifts over a 7 day roster; including week days, weekends and public holidays.
Sound Like YOU?
Please upload your resume via the APPLY NOW Link or call Jo Ellerman on 02 6659 2031 for a confidential chat.