Chandler Macleod is one of Australia's largest providers of Human Resource solutions and has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. Our success comes through the focussed provision of our BestFit ™ sourcing and assessment methodology across all professional, executive, workforce and business support sectors.
The focus of Workforce Services is to deliver staffing, labour-hire and recruitment services to the manufacturing, logistics, trades, FMCG, mining and other 'blue collar' industries.
Due to recent internal movements at our Western Sydney Branch located at Wetherill Park, we are currently seeking recruitment coordinators to compliment the team and deliver exceptional service to our large clients in the Western Suburbs of Sydney.
Working with large manufacturing and warehousing businesses, no two days are the same. You will recruit storemen, forklift operators, machine operators, labourers and tradesmen and help our candidates unleash their potential.
You will be accountable for:
- Service to a portfolio of established accounts
- Recruitment activity, reference checking and job filling
- Data base management including rostering system management
- Provide on-going support to Chandler Macleod on-hire employees and the relevant hiring managers.
- Complete appropriate internal reporting requirements
- Answering the phone and providing general support to the team
- Ensuring all Safety responsibilities are met
- Assisting with reception duties
- Having FUN
To be successful, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Friendly and professional communication, interpersonal and customer focus skills
- Strong administrative and process driven skills
- Drive to learn, develop, achieve and work autonomously
- Hands on busy office so team work is essential
- Strong attention to detail and be highly organised
- Highly responsible nature with the ability to prioritise critical tasks.
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Experience within an HR, Recruitment and/or customer facing role would be desirable
What is in it for you?
- A professional, supportive and energetic team environment, surrounded by high achievers.
- Mentoring by consultants with 10 years experience in recruitment
- Opportunity to complete Cert III in business administration and further training related to recruitment industry.
We are looking for dynamic movers that would like a career in recruitment. Not for the faint hearted - we are a busy office. You will have a great sense of humour, be willing to go the extra mile and be willing to have fun along the way with a great team.
Unleash YOUR potential - Apply today!
- New South Wales
- Part Time
- Western Australia
- AU$27 - AU$35 per annum + super
- Full Time
- Full Time
- North Shore
- AU$40 - AU$44 per hour
- Full Time
- Perth, Western Australia