Are you seeking a fantastic opportunity with an industry leading organisation?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities around the globe.
We are seeking the services of a dedicated Recruitment Consultant to join the Chandler Macleod Team in our Canning Vale office.
The main duties of this role include:
- Recruitment search, selection and short listing for local blue collar roles
- Writing advertisements and profiles
- Screening, interviewing, reference checking and maintaining a database of suitable candidates
- Developing networks, relationships and referrals as a continual sourcing strategy of high quality candidates and job opportunities
- Working with hiring managers to provide quality candidates
- New starter inductions and administration
You will be rewarded with:
- A generous salary offering
- A generous commission scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- The opportunity to further your experience with a well-known organisation in WA
- A high-performing and friendly team
Successful candidates will have the following work experience:
- At least 1 -2 years' experience in the recruitment industry
- A strong understanding of onsite and office safety practices
- Strong ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with strong deadlines.
- Understanding of workplace rules and regulations (HR) would be desirable
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
- Full Time
- New South Wales, Australia
- Up to AU$76000 per annum
- AU$38.00 - AU$40.00 per hour + +Super
- Full Time