We are very excited to be seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to support our government team in our Melbourne CBD office.
The role is supporting existing portfolios on a hot government desk, for which we have fantastic clients with high volume needs- to ensure you never have a day watching the clock! Our team is extremely collaborative and works very hard to ensure the demands of our industry are consistently met. We are seeking professional individuals with a strong work ethic and experience in recruitment to join us as soon as possible!
About the role
If you are a Recruitment Administrator/Coordinator who has been exposed to the government environment and you want a step up, or if you are an experienced Recruiter who has a generalist desk but you want to become a specialist in one particular field, then this will be the place for you to shine!
This role is responsible for finding the top talent and the ongoing management of specialist government talent pools and all recruitment associated tasks. This will include advertising, interviewing, and even delivering bulk recruitment sessions.
- Strong work ethic
- Customer relationship focused
- High attention to detail
- Sound experience working in recruitment in a target driven environment
- Ability to listen to client needs, provide solutions and execute service-oriented strategies
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Intermediate organisational and administrative skills coupled with computer literacy and database management
- Demonstrated ethics, integrity and judgement related to client dealings
What skills you will need to utilise:
- Identifying new business opportunities and taking action to develop strategic relationships with business partners or other stakeholders to meet individual and business goals and targets
- Plan and implement marketing plans for account
- Cross-sell other specialist services/areas of Chandler Macleod Group to customers, and follow up on leads generated from other areas
- Float registered and high calibre candidates to assist in generating additional revenue
- Leverages commercial knowledge to build credibility with new and existing contacts
- Considers the cost-benefit impact of existing and prospective clients
- Seeks new business opportunities in the short, medium, and long term
- Attracting and sourcing candidates by way of media advertising, networking, headhunting and referrals.
- Selecting candidates through comprehensive screening, interviewing and assessing to match skills, knowledge, experience, attitude, aptitude, and motivation in various positions across the specialist area.
- Maintain ongoing contact with candidates throughout the recruitment/assignment process to maintain interest and loyalty.
This role will commence ASAP but we will be prepared to wait for the right person- culture is very important to us at Chandler Macleod.
If you wish to be part of a fast-paced client-focused team, who pride themselves on recruiting and supporting top talent then please hit apply today or call Liz Conlan for a confidential conversation 03 8629 1117.
- AU$55 - AU$65 per hour + super
- Full Time