As one of Australasia's largest providers of Human Resource solutions, Chandler Macleod knows that it's people are an organisation's greatest asset. With more than 1,100 internal employees and 20,000 employees working on client sites, we are one of the region's largest employers, so we know what it takes to recruit, train and select the best people. In fact, everything we do is about unleashing potential in people and companies, from providing today's career opportunities, to planning, measuring and managing the workforce's of tomorrow.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Recruitment Consultant to join our busy and successful Industrial Recruitment team in Altona.
Your daily responsibilities will be varied and will include a range of recruitment associated tasks which include;
- Staff performance management and training
- Attending client stakeholder meetings and strategic staffing pool planning
- Maintaining & developing a recruitment desk of Industrial candidates
- Building strong client relationships to create win-win outcomes
- Demonstrating and driving a genuine commitment to safety through proactive safety initiatives
- Meeting and achieving KPI's and targets
- Undertaking candidate on-boarding through interviewing and induction programs
- Ability to follow and adhere to clear process and compliance guidelines.
- Data/Reporting and interpretation to formulate clear staffing action plans
To be successful for this role you will ideally have:
- A passion to succeed
- Be reliable, flexible and have loads of initiative and a strong work ethic
- Sound administration skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- A team player
You will need to be flexible in your working hours as you will be required to meet with staff on a range of shift options so early starts will be required.
We pride ourselves on providing quality, value-added solutions for a diverse client base and your committed customer centric approach will assist in building your relationship with your client portfolio. Your ability to multi task will assist you to meet demanding priorities and responsibilities, with an understanding of and commitment to safety will see you succeed in this role. Strong business acumen with the ability to seek out new opportunities within current clients or new business opportunities is also highly regarded. If you feel you have the right attitude and skills to work with us in delivering solutions to the marketplace or currently in a similar role and looking for a career path and a new challenge, we would like to talk to you.
Unleash your potential - Apply today!
- Full Time
- New South Wales
- Full Time