Chandler Macleod Staffing Services in Sydney is growing, and we are looking to recruit a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our family of successful recruiters to support our plans for growth. Negotiable salary range of between $70k-$90k + super depending on experience.
Here at Chandler Macleod we are fortunate to be a part of something big - Recruit Holdings. In Australia, Chandler is the fourth largest agency and globally Recruit Holdings in 2018 was voted into the Forbes World's Best Employer and Growth Champions for 2018. This year 2019 marks an exciting year for Chandler Macleod as we celebrate our 60 years in the market.
Your benefits when working with the Chandler Macleod family:
- Flexible working arrangements, including working for home
- Access to internal and external training including Agency Recruitment accreditation
- Achievable commission structure
- Quarterly Club lunches to celebrate sales success
- High Flyers Club with an opportunity to win travel both nationally and internationally
- Onsite gym with access to over 30 weekly classes from HIT training, TRX, Yoga and Pilates
- Regular social activities with your colleagues
Your Roles Purpose:
- To contribute to a productive, profitable business by developing client partnerships and knowledge within a specified sector, delivering best practise tailored recruitment services that ensure both client and candidate needs are met
- Identifying new business opportunities and taking action to develop strategic relationships with business partners and other stakeholders to meet individual and business goals and targets.
- Plan and implement marketing plans for new accounts.
- Take ownership of debtors to ensure invoices are paid.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting on revenue pipeline.
- Cross-sell other specialist services/areas of Chandler Macleod Group to customers, and follow up on leads generated from other areas.
- Ensure compliance with CMG Risk Management and OHS legislation.
- Complete all steps in the Unleashing Performance planning and review cycle.
- Use sales techniques to build customer relationships, identify needs, qualify opportunities and position offerings against need to win profitable business.
- Attracting and sourcing candidates by way of media advertising, networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Selecting candidates through comprehensive screening, interviewing and assessing to match skills, knowledge, experience, attitude, aptitude and motivation in various positions across specialist area.
- Maintain ongoing contact with candidates throughout recruitment/assignment process to maintain interest and loyalty.
- Managing the job offer process, negotiating salary packages and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offer advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels (pay rates), training requirements and career progression.
- Establish call cycle plan and practice regular client and candidate communication.
- Undertake regular reviews and/or surveys to identify potential issues and develop new opportunities.
- Managing the selection process from job brief, assessment, reference checking through to offer, whilst ensuring open lines of communications are kept throughout the process.
- Maintain current and active presence with candidates networking across a variety of mediums (Linked In, Facebook, Industry forums).
- Utilise effective database management, including ensuring all client and candidate details and activities are accurately recorded in line with company requirements.
- Ensure Terms of Business and Credit Application is completed for all active/working accounts.
- Ensure effective advertising principles are followed, including adhering to legal requirements.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in recruitment or direct sales in a target driven environment
- Ability to listen to client needs, provide solutions and execute service oriented strategies
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Intermediate organisational and administrative skills coupled with computer literacy and database management
Demonstrated ethics, integrity and judgement related to client dealings
Locally in our Sydney office we have the look and feel of a boutique agency but the infrastructure and backing of a global leader. We promote a genuine flexible working environment, we empower our people to do more and grow, and have some fun on the way too. If you are in the Sydney recruitment market and thinking about making a change, need a mentor and a coach to help you grow, or a Senior Recruiter and want the flexibility to manage your own desk - then let's have a chat. Talk to Gary or Steph on 02 9269 8666 for further information.
- AU$55 - AU$65 per hour + super
- Full Time
- AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + + Commission + Benefits
- Full Time
- Newcastle, New South Wales
- Full Time