Are you seeking a fantastic opportunity with an industry leading organisation?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities around the globe.
We are seeking the services of a dedicated Recruitment Consultant to join the Chandler Macleod Team in our Griffith office.
The main duties of this role include:
- Recruitment search, selection and short listing for local blue collar roles
- Writing advertisements and profiles
- Screening, interviewing, reference checking and maintaining a database of suitable candidates
- Developing networks, relationships and referrals as a continual sourcing strategy of high-quality candidates and job opportunities
- Working with hiring managers to provide quality candidates
- New starter inductions and administration
You will be rewarded with:
- A generous salary package
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work part time hours.
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on all hours worked
- The opportunity to further your experience with a well-known organisation
Successful candidates will have the following work experience:
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Strong computer and administrative skills
- Be motivated, process driven and able to use your initiative daily
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with strong deadlines
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY! For more information contact Shanelle Lowe on 4978 7745.
- AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + + Commission + Benefits
- Full Time
- AU$55 - AU$65 per hour + super