Blue Collar Recruitment Professionals
We are very excited to be seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant (blue collar) and a Client Account Manager to support our mining operations and trades team in our Perth CBD office.
The roles are supporting existing portfolios on hot blue-collar mining desks for which we have fantastic clients with high volume needs- to ensure you never have a day watching the clock! Our team is extremely collaborative and works very hard to ensure the demands of our industry are consistently met. We are seeking professional individuals with a strong work ethic and experience in mining recruitment to join us as soon as possible!
About the roles:
If you are a 360 recruiter and want to focus purely on client relationships -Create growth with existing accounts demonstrated by your natural ability to relate to mining professionals and listen to their business needs, and you don't mind a fair bit of site travel (fortnightly expectation) then this is the role for you.
We are seeking a customer focused individual who will always ensure that the clients needs are addressed with urgency. An active listener, who thinks outside the box and has the ability to be comfortable in a mining environment.
Our clients are existing PSA accounts, and we work with some of the worlds best and largest mining operations, although you will need to consistently identify and maximize sales opportunities -there are certainly no cold sales involved as this is a very warm account.
Specialist Recruitment Consultant-
If you are a Recruitment Administrator/Coordinator who has been exposed to the blue-collar environment and you want a step up, or if you are an experienced Recruiter who has a generalist desk but you want to become a specialist in one particular field, then this will be the place for you to shine!
This role is responsible for finding the top talent and the ongoing management of specialist mining talent pools and all recruitment associated tasks. This will include advertising, interviewing and even delivering bulk information sessions. This role could have some minimal site travel up to once a quarter to allow you to see your candidates and the roles they do in action.
- Strong work ethic
- Customer relationship focused
- High attention to detail
- Sound experience working in recruitment in a target driven environment (blue collar/mining)
- Ability to listen to client needs, provide solutions and execute service-oriented strategies
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Intermediate organisational and administrative skills coupled with computer literacy and database management
- Demonstrated ethics, integrity and judgement related to client dealings
What skills you will need to utilise:
- Identifying new business opportunities and taking action to develop strategic relationships with business partners or other stakeholders to meet individual and business goals and targets
- Plan and implement marketing plans for account
- Cross-sell other specialist services/areas of Chandler Macleod Group to customers, and follow up on leads generated from other areas
- Float registered and high calibre candidates to assist in generating additional revenue
- Leverages commercial knowledge to build credibility with new and existing contacts
- Considers the cost-benefit impact of existing and prospective clients
- Seeks new business opportunities in the short, medium, and long term
- Attracting and sourcing candidates by way of media advertising, networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Selecting candidates through comprehensive screening, interviewing and assessing to match skills, knowledge, experience, attitude, aptitude and motivation in various positions across specialist area.
- Maintain ongoing contact with candidates throughout recruitment/assignment process to maintain interest and loyalty.
This role will commence ASAP but we will be prepared to wait for the right person- culture is very important to us at Chandler Macleod.
Our offices are situated in the heart of the CBD, and have end of trip facilities, supermarket and train station within a 5 minute walk.
If you wish to be part of a fast-paced client focused team, who pride themselves on recruiting and supporting top talent then please hit apply today or call Krysta Wright for a confidential conversation 08-92170531.
- Canning Vale
- Full Time
- Full Time
- Full Time
- Australian Capital Territory
- Full Time