As one of Australasia's largest providers of Human Resource solutions, Chandler Macleod knows that an organisation's greatest asset is its people. With more than 1000 internal employees and 20,000 employees working on client sites, we are one of the region's largest employers, so we know what it takes to recruit, train and select the best people. In fact, everything we do is about unleashing potential in people and companies, from providing today's career opportunities, to planning, measuring and managing the workforces of tomorrow.
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional & self motivated Receptionist/Administrator to join the team at our Melbourne office. As the face of the Chandler Macleod team, you will provide a professional and friendly front of house experience to internal and external stakeholders.
The role is varied and requires a confident multi-tasker. You will be responsible to manage the following tasks;
- Answering a high volume of incoming calls, screening and directing them accordingly
- Maintain an organised, professional and safe reception environment
- Facilities management, liaising with property services
- Acting on any OHS issues which may arise in a timely manner
- Provide efficient and professional assistance to internal/external stakeholders - meeting and greeting to the office premises
- Assist with meeting/function arrangements when required
- Update and maintain key documentation
- Organising local and international couriers
- Manage and maintain office requirements - Ordering of supplies for the office
- Administration and Recruitment administration support
The successful applicant will be highly organised with strong communication skills, and have prior experience in a similar role. You will have the confidence to use your initiative and although there will be periods in which you are working autonomously you will enjoy and thrive in a busy team environment. Your vibrant attitude and diligence within your role will see you gain the potential for career progression with Chandler Macleod.
Interested parties are urged to apply today!