Are you an Health and Safety professional with a wealth of knowledge and experience, who's seeking a new opportunity to #unleashtheirpotential with a reputable industry leader?
Who are we?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities around the globe.
About the role
We are partnering with a renowned organisation, to secure the services of an experienced professional to perform the role of Health and Safety Advisor - Rail based. This assignment will cover a period of 2-4 weeks with a 10-12 hour work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Investigating health-related complaints and cases of ill health
- Carrying out risk assessments and site inspections
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly and safely
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Compiling statistics and writing reports
- Running health and safety meetings and training courses for employees
- Liaising with external health and safety authorities
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation.
If successful, you will be rewarded with:
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- The opportunity to further your experience with a well-known organisation in WA
- A high-performing, friendly and inclusive work environment
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your previous experience alongside a fabulous and friendly working environment, within a well-known and highly esteemed organisation.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following work experience:
- Rail Experience
- 3+ years experience in a health and safety role
Ideal candidates must also hold the following prerequisites:
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Provide a current Drivers Licence
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the well-being of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
- Up to AU$36 per hour + Superannuation
- Australian Capital Territory
- AU$26 - AU$28 per hour + super
- Clayton South
- AU$25 - AU$30 per hour + super
- Full Time
- AU$35 - AU$45 per annum + super
- Perth CBD, Western Australia
- Coffs Harbour
- Part Time
- Mulgrave, Victoria
- AU$33 - AU$34 per hour
- Darwin, Northern Territory