Our Client located in Gepps Cross are a successful Extrusion and Fabrication site who are currently looking for a mechanically minded individual to assist with research and development of new products.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Contribute to activities relating to achieving company objectives
- Liaise with and take direction from Technical Managers - Production and Mechanical.
- Efficient operation of extrusion machines
- Actively participate in projects.
- Comply with and ensure company Safety, Environmental and Quality policies are followed.
Skills & qualifications
- Experience as Trade assistant in the mechanical or electrical industries
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of quality, safety and environmental systems.
- Able to function well as part of a team and liaise with other departments.
- Competent in using hand tools
- Confined space experience a bonus
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screening.
If you feel you have what we are looking for and are happy to commit to this ongoing assignment - please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the "Apply" button and following the prompts.
Chandler Macleod celebrates diversity in the workplace, female, aboriginal and Torres strait islanders are encouraged to apply.