Our Client is a locally owned and operated solar company based in Coffs Harbour. The company has strong principles based on trustworthy and truthful advice, quality product, and exceptional service. With installation of over 3000 solar energy systems on the Coffs Coast and our client's reputation for great customer service, good value solar pricing and our high degree of product knowledge precedes them.
We are working with our client to fill an exciting new role that they have, a Solar Sales Consultant. This role will be be responsible for the maintenance of existing and growth into further trade relationships with builders and the local construction industry.
- Take over, maintain and grow our existing trade relationships with builders and the local construction industry in general.
- Support the continual improvement, efficiency and quality of the work processes used to sell, design and install grid connected solar PV systems.
- Work in a team environment or independently as required.
- Maintain all required and relevant competencies and licensing/accreditations for the role and any tasks performed within it.
- Interact professionally with other employees, trade contacts, public customers and industry association contacts as and when necessary.
- Establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments/teams (eg administration, workshop).
- Completion of all time sheets, reports and job order documentation and records as required for the appropriate management of projects and opportunities.
- Review, interpret and mark-up or modify technical and single line drawings (and any other diagrams and specifications as required).
- Carry out risk assessments/job safety analysis prior to attendance on any job sites.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing, a bonus would be sales experience in the solar industry.
- Experience selling business to business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- The skills and attributes to sell solutions and value.
- Ability to build relationship and networking with trade contacts including site supervisors, office-based contacts and business owners/managers.
- A natural closer who excels at exceeding targets.
- Be able to handle leads promptly and get referral business from existing customers.
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Current unrestricted C class drivers licence.
- Advantageous - High Risk Licence in EWP equipment, first aid.
- Ability to interpret basic electrical wiring diagrams, charts and technical instructions.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team, with the ability to negotiate and influence successful outcomes.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills, with a demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with fellow employees.
- Possess a good knowledge of and/or demonstrated commitment to WHS principles and practices.
To hear more or for a confidential discussion don't hesitate to call Kate Watson on 02 6691 9104 or click apply now to upload your resume.