We are currently seeking a QC Inspector for our client based in Bayswater. The role present fantastic ongoing contract opportunity with possibility going to a fixed term contract or Permanent.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Reporting to Quality manager this position is responsible for Controlling quality by checking and testing product.
- Verifying work in accordance with drawings and job cards, Routine inspection of manufactured items in a production line
- Reporting on quality performance, highlighting issues and concerns, Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Ensure received goods are inspected prior to use in manufacturing
- Recording and maintenance of quality inspection records
- Perform inspections in accordance with inspection & test plan inhouse and at supplier end
- Review of quality records including but not limited to: Material certificates, Letter of Conformance (LOC), Test and Non-Destructive Testing reports, Welding records Inspection reports.
- Min of 3 years' experience in a similar position. (Essential)
- Understanding of traceability in Material cert, heat number, NDT reports, Welding records, heat treatment, surface preparation report (Essential)
- Experience with bulk handling equipment (Advantageous)
- Experience with CMM (Faro arm) (Advantageous)
- CSWIP 3.1 (Desirable)
- NACE Level 1 (Desirable)
- Internal auditor (Desirable)
- High quality control skills including measuring and testing product (Essential)
- Advance experience in software such as MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Power Point, Excel, Word and Team Binder. (Essential)
Please submit your resume by clicking on Apply below.
SPARKHIRE INTERVIEW RECRUITMENT PROCESS
If you are shortlisted you will be sent a Spark Hire interview link via your email address to complete at your earliest convenience.
Spark Hire is an easy to use platform that can be used via your smart phone or web enabled computer/laptop which allows you to video record your response to interview questions related to the role you are applying for in your own time and from the comfort of your own home.
It is recommended to:
- Get this completed ASAP to avoid disappointment as these roles can fill quickly
- Ensure you are in a quiet space when recording
- Treat the recorded interview like it were a face to face interview - Dress the part!
- Speak clearly and to the camera
If you are interested in teaming up with Chandler Macleod, please Apply Now!